Terms & Conditions
Last Update Date: 2020/01/01
Welcome to Winnovo.com. By visiting our website or buying things on it, you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such services, and they are incorporated in this Agreement by the reference below. We reserve the right to change this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
By using the website or purchasing from Winnovo website, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and are otherwise legally qualified to enter into and form contracts under applicable law. If you are using Winnovo on behalf of a business entity, you further represent and warrant that you are authorized to act and enter into contracts on behalf of that business entity.
- Copyright and Patents Notice
All texts, graphics, photographs or other images, button icons, audio clips, logos, slogans, trade names or word software and other contents on the website (collectively, "Content"), belong exclusively to Winnovo website or its content suppliers and are protected by International and China copyright laws. The use of any Winnovo.com trademark or service mark without our permission is strictly prohibited.
To use Winnovo website, you must not use the Website in any way that cause, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website, or in way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any anti-lawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use the website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer softwares. You must not use the Winnovo website for any purposes related to marketing without Winnovo’s express written consent.
- Purchases & Payments
1. Make an order through the Winnovo website, you may need to provide your billing and shipping information as well as information regarding your credit or debit card so that we can charge you for the costs and fees associated with your purchase. You represent and warrant that you are the authorized account holder on all Payment Card for the cost of the Products, and all taxes, shipping, and handling fees communicated to you at the time of your purchase.
2. We will send out the goods until you have paid for them. If you are not satisfied with the products purchased by you on the website, you may return the product, in its original packaging, not damaged. For more details, please go to Warranty and Return.
3. At Winnovo's sole discretion, you may be permitted to purchase certain Products through Amazon.com. If you choose to purchase goods in the third Parties (Such as Amazon), your purchase may be governed by the terms of service, privacy policies, refund policies, and other policies and agreements of such Third Parties. It is up to you to familiarize yourself with the policies and agreements of these Third Parties.
4. After you purchase the goods in Winnovo, the conditions and other terms of conditions shall apply to your orders. All your orders in Winnovo shall be deemed to be an offer.
- License to Use Website
Subject to your compliance with this Agreement, Winnovo grants you a non-exclusive, non-sublicensable, revocable as stated in this Agreement, non-transferable license to access the Website for your personal use.
This license does not include, and you must not:
1, Republish material from the Website (including republication on another website), sell, rent or sub-license material from the website
2, Show any material from the website in public
3, Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on the Website for a commercial purpose
4, Edit or otherwise modify any material on the website
5, Redistribute material from the Website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution
Unless otherwise stated, Winnovo and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the Website, and all rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved by Winnovo.
- Winnovo Account
2, You need to save your user name and password to secure your account. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. You may not use the username or password of any other person, nor may you share your username and password, nor may you circumvent any authentication mechanism requiring the entry of usernames, passwords, or any other information to gain unauthorized access to the website. You should notify Winnovo customer service immediately of any unauthorized use of your account. Winnovo shall not be liable for any loss that you incur because of someone else using your Account. You may be held liable for any losses incurred by Winnovo, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives due to someone else’s use of your Account.
- Email from Winnovo
If you create an account in Winnovo, you may accept to receive emails from Winnovo. These emails will be about your purchases from Winnovo, your customer service inquiries, new product offers, promotions and other matters. You may not opt out of receiving promotion emails at any time by the following unsubscribe instructions contained in each email, or by contacting Winnovo at one of our customer services.
- Dispute Resolution
If you are unsatisfied with the products from Winnovo website, you can follow the Warranty and Return policy to maintain your rights. If you, on the other hand, can not resolve a dispute or other Claims through negotiations with us, you can select to let the dispute or Claims be resolved by binding arbitration. We sincerely hope that this will not happen and we will do our best to listen to your advice.
- Date of Terms and Conditions